Pinkglow® Pineapple Panna Cotta
• 2 cups heavy cream
• 2 tbsp vanilla
• 1 ½ tbsp flavorless gelatin
• ¼ cup cold milk
• ¼ cup sugar
• Pinkglow® Pink Pineapple
• Del Monte Gold® Pineapple
• Lime zest
• Start by placing the milk in a small bowl, add the gelatin in a single layer to the top. Allow the gelatin to sit for 5-10 minutes.
• Now in a medium saucepan heat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla until dissolved (using low/medium heat and be careful not to burn).
• Remove from heat and add the gelatin mixture (you can also add a squeeze of fresh pineapple juice to the mixture).
• Combine until smooth.
• Pour into 4 small jars or glasses.
• Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours (I let mine set up overnight.)
• Top with sliced pink pineapple, golden pineapple, lemon zest, a drizzle of honey and fresh mint.