Pinkglow® Pineapple Fried Rice
• 1 Pinkglow® Pineapple
• 2 cups cooked and cooled basmati rice
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 1 cup diced pineapple
• 1/2 cup diced firm tofu
• 1/2 onion, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 3 tablespoons minced ginger
• 1/2 cup edamame
• 1 cup shredded carrots
• 1 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• chopped cilantro and sliced lime for garnish.
- Cut your Pinkglow® pineapple in half and scoop out the fresh with a spoon. Cut the pineapple into cubes and reserve the shell.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic and ginger. Sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the diced tofu and soy sauce and sauté for 3-4 minutes until slightly browned.
- Add the edamame and carrots and sauté for 2-3 minutes more.
- Add the cooked rice to the pan salt and pepper and then the pineapple. Stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, stirring until the rice is heated through.
- Transfer the rice mixture to the hollowed out pineapple shell and garnish with chopped cilantro and a slice of lime.